Wow was I taken.I placed an order for 25 items (the maximum) from Thredup.

It was my first order and I was amazed at the prices for items that still had the tags attached and allegedly unused and unworn. I was starting a new job so I decided to save a lot of money and buy almost by whole work wardrobe through Thedup.

I ordered over $600 in merchandise, paid for 2 day shipping and used a 40% coupon.My "order" arrived a day late but I received only 1 of the 25 I ordered, the packing slip and my account on the internet showed I was only shipped 1 box with all the items, the box was damaged and the 1 item was not close to how it was described (said a trench coat/raincoat and it was a heavy all wool winter coat), my coupon was not applied, Thredup will not respond to my emails or phone messages, & so I disputed the entire amount with my credit card.

This reviewer shared experience about "almost all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $619. The author is overall dissatisfied with ThredUP. The most disappointing about clothing from ThredUP was being cheated, being ripped off and being deceived , but reviewer liked what was promised. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ThredUP.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare ThredUP to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ThredUP?

Comments