1.4

I sent in a full bag of new and excellent condition items, but was only paid $18. They turned around and listed my items for 10x as much.

They stole from me. They will profit very well from items they practically received for free. I will not do business with this dishonest company again. I'm sure the items I have purchased in the past from them were from ripped off customers as well.

I would have been better off selling my items on Ebay.

I won't allow a company that cheats their customers to profit from me again. I feel scammed and very foolish.

Review about: Thredup Marketplace.

Preferred solution: Pay me for what my items were listed/sold for..

Comments

TUCommunityTeam
ThredUP Verified Representative

Hi there, we’re so sorry to hear you feel this way! It sounds like your expectations for your payout and what actually happened were pretty different, and for that we apologize.

We try our best to provide as much information upfront as possible to help sellers decide if thredUP's the right fit for their family. This includes the types of items we accept, our strict standards, and our payout structure. All of this info can be found in our FAQs and on our main clean out page - www.thredup.com/cleanout We understand it can be a lot of information to digest so if you have any feedback on how we can better relay this info in the future, we're all ears.

Drop us a line to support@thredup.com. We truly want every experience with us to be a great one, and we hate when it turns out any other way.

to TUCommunityTeam #1442447

Yeah...funny you say that because I’ve reached out several times through this email you provided and have been ignored. I even tried the live chat in the app and still nothing.

I have one question and it’s keeping me from buying from you.

Do better. Communication is everything.